Walking Down Heaven's Road (Matthew 7:13-23)Dr. Jason Noble, December 3, 2017
Part of the The Sermon on the Mount series, preached at a English Sermons service
Jason Noble continues his series of lessons from the Sermon on the Mount.
Jason Noble – Preaching Minister
Dr. Jason Noble is the Preaching Minister at Friendly Avenue. In addition to preaching and teaching, Jason works closely with the elders, staff and other church leaders to help carry out Friendly’s mission to become a transformed people as we worship God, study His word and serve church and our community. As part of this work, Jason provides direct leadership for adult education, congregational care and community outreach. Jason is married to Dr. Erica Noble, and together, they have four children. Erica and Jason consider themselves partners in life, family and ministry. They have served churches in Texas and North Carolina since 1999.
- Jason joined the Friendly Avenue staff in 2006
- B.A. Christian Ministry from Abilene Christian University, 1999
- Masters of Arts in Christian Ministry, Abilene Christian University, 2001
- Doctorate of Ministry in Preaching and Church Leadership, Carolina Graduate School of Divinity, 2016
Jason is also the author of the following books and resources:
- Wronged and Wounded: What Now? Choosing Forgiveness in a World of Other Options, 2013
- How Big is a Crumb: And Other Poems for Grieving Well, 2014
- A Kingdom Like No Other: A Story for the Hope of New Life, 2014
- Free in Christ: Galatians Teaching Preparation Workbook, 2015
- Preaching Repentance: Luke’s Compelling Vision of the New Life in Christ, 2016
|« The Sermon on the Mount||El Rico y Lazaro||The Fork in the Road »|