- Sunday evenings throughout the Triad (call for times and locations)
Our strong and active small groups ministry is one of the great things about our family. This aspect of our church has been popular and beneficial to so many.
The backbone of Bible study and fellowship is the intimate setting of small groups, where you can get to know a few people well, and be part of the family. This is a great way to connect with people and gain a deeper understanding of God’s purposes for your life.
We look forward to spending time in our homes with you. Register with the church office or by completing the contact form on this page.
Meets in Main Auditorium
- This class is designed for adults not actively raising children, empty-nesters and seniors.
Meets in Fellowship Hall
- This class is designed for those who are actively raising children.
Meets in Chapel Classroom B
- This class is designed for current college students or college-age adults.
- This class is designed for Spanish-speaking and bilingual adults
- Ages 18 months through High School. Families all study the same Bible passage in age-appropriate ways. Families will put down their smartphones and pick up their Bibles! Great for today’s kids! Kids will experience God in a fresh way. They’ll have a blast while learning in Sunday school!
- The infants and babies’ class is open for babies new born to eighteen months. Your child will learn the wonders God’s Creation and Love to His little ones.
- Pagers similar to those used in restaurants are available for your use and will reach to the most distant point on the campus. The nursery staff will page you if your child needs you.
- Each little lamb’s physical needs are a priority. We will rock, give bottles, change diapers and anything else that makes your baby more comfortable during class.
- Be sure babies name is on diaper bags and special items.
- The nursery is equipped with a changing table, rockers, wipes and diaper genies. We always clean toys, table and other surfaces with a safe cleaner so that they are ready for use next class time.
- The curriculum utilizes sounds and colorful objects for the teachers and babies to hold. The teachers will introduce God’s Creation, the Bible, families and God’s love to your babies.